School District 60 offers a comprehensive benefits package to all of its regular employees. To see an overview of the benefits available to your employee group please follow these quick few steps:
- Visit the BCPSEA Benefits Buying Group website.
- Select Employees
- Select S.D. #60 (Peace River North) from the first drop-down menu.
- Select your employee group from the second drop-down menu.
- Click GO.
All extended health and dental plans are through Pacific Blue Cross.
Making a Claim
Making an Extended Health Claim by Mail or In Person
For all other eligible health expenses, you can mail in your claim or drop it off in person to our office. Claim forms are available for download from your Member Profile.
To ensure prompt payment, please follow these steps:
- Enter all requested information on the form, then print and sign it.
- Ensure all supporting documents and original receipts are included (remember to keep photocopies for your records).
- Please use blue or black ink only.
- Keep your receipts loose and flat in the envelope (no staples, paper clips or tape).
- Submit only one of each official receipt (no cashier or Interac receipts).
- Add up the health expenses for each person and enter the total in Part 3 of the claim form.
Mail the signed form with your receipts to:
Pacific Blue Cross
PO Box 7000
Vancouver, BC V6B 4E1
Or drop the claim off in person at:
4250 Canada Way
Burnaby, BC V5G 4W6
Please note: Pacific Blue Cross is unable to return original receipts. If you will need to submit a claim to another health benefits carrier, make a photocopy of the receipts.
Pacific Blue Cross offers an option for staff to purchase Travel Insurance.
Blue Cross Travel Insurance FAQ
My Good Health
Pacific Blue Cross members including spouses get free access to My Good Health. This engaging and interactive website contains everything you need to get on the journey to better health.