Our Health and Wellness initiatives are designed to provide employees and their families with resources to positively impact their lives as a whole, promoting a healthy work-life balance. The wellbeing of our employees is of the utmost importance to us; your health matters to us and it matters to you. Let’s work together for the wellbeing of our team!
Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Employees of School District 60, along with their eligible dependents, can access a variety of support services through our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) through BC Consulting (Brown Crawshaw). More information is available on the Employee & Family Assistance Program page.
Links Golf Course Corporate Rates
Links Golf Course corporate rates will once again return for the 2019 season. Memberships are available for company employees and their spouses.
- $500 / person (SD60 Employees and Spouse)
- Includes unlimited golf for the season, as well as a reduced Monday Night Ladies Fee and access to the Thursday Night Commercial League for males.
Fees (Paid at Links Golf Course)
- 50% by May 1
- 50% by June 1
For those interested in maintaining an official Golf Canada handicap, this will also be available for a cost of $49.95. Golf Canada memberships now also include Incident Protection Coverage on clubs, carts, and more. If you have any questions or want to be added to the list for the School District Corporate Golf Membership, please email Griff Peet at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Fort St. John Links Golf Course please visit their website.
Lone Wolf Golf Club Discounted Seasons Pass
Lone Wolf Golf Club is offering our staff and their spouses a season pass for $550 per person. This includes unlimited green fees, member pricing for events, annual range pass and ability to play in the Club Championship and Zone Interclub events. Group Members are also eligible to purchase the following items which are limited to members: Annual Golf Cart Rentals, Private Cart Fees, Annual Cart Storage and Locker Rentals. This does not include Golf Canada membership or discounts on food and merchandise provided to regular members. Golf Canada membership and annual range privileges can be purchased separately if the member wishes.
2020 Regular Membership Rates
Memberships include Golf Canada Annual Dues, Social Dues, member discounts and annual range pass. Prices include tax unless indicated.
- Adult Single Membership (ages 30 to 49) $1,050, Spouse* of Adult $850
- Champion Membership (ages 50 to 59) $900, Spouse* of Champion $700
- Senior (age 60 +) $750, Spouse* of Senior $550
- Intermediate (age 19-29) $500
*Spousal rates would only be applicable if both persons are in the same age category. If not, then the higher rate must be paid for the primary membership and the spousal rate for that category would apply.
- Junior (18 & under) $120 or FREE with Parent/Grandparent Membership (Limit 2 per member.)
Junior memberships include member discounts and annual range pass.
- Dew Sweeper/Weekday Pass $500
The pass includes unlimited golf with shared cart, tee off Monday to Friday before 2 pm, except holidays). Please note that play is limited to 9 hole play on Tuesdays after 12:00pm due to Commercial League.
Enjoy multiple rounds of golf with cart and save! Pro Cards are not shareable or transferable.
- Par Pro Card includes 3 FREE anytime rounds with cart, 3 anytime rounds with cart for $35 each, 3 large buckets of range balls.
- Birdie Pro Card includes: 4 FREE anytime rounds with cart, 4 anytime rounds with cart for $35 each, 4 large buckets of range balls.
- Eagle Pro Card includes: 3 FREE anytime rounds with cart, 5 FREE rounds – one per month from May to Sept, 5 anytime rounds with cart for $35 each, 6 large buckets of range balls.
Other Fees and Charges
- Annual Cart Rental $500
- Annual Cart Storage (Gas) $475 (includes Private Cart Fee) *Members only
- Annual Cart Storage (Electric) $490 (includes Private Cart Fee) *Members only
- Annual Private Cart Fees $200 *Members only
- Locker Rental (members only) $55 *Members only
- Junior Locker Rental (members only) $33 *Members only
- Add Golf Canada Membership (Junior, Dew Sweeper or Group Members only) $45
- Add 1 hr lesson (with purchase of Membership, Pass or Pro Card) $59 + GST
- Add 3 x 1 hr lesson (with purchase of Membership, Pass or Pro Card) $149 + GST
For more information about the Lone Wolf Golf Club please visit Lone Wolf Golf Club’s website.
Soul Space Yoga
Soul Space Yoga would like to send out a huge thank you to SD60 teachers and all staff. Soul Space Yoga is offering discounted rates for SD60 teachers and staff.
For more details, please contact them directly.
Class Schedule: www.soulspaceyoga.ca
Additionally, Soul Space Yoga is also offering the “Just be You Yoga” program free of charge to 15-21-year-old at-risk teens and young adults. Soul Space Yoga wants to reach out and be committed to providing a safe, healthy, relaxing environment, as well as offering a variety of classes to suit all. “Come As You Are” is the guiding principle in all we offer our space.
The discounted membership rate is $45.00 per month + tax. School district staff can sign up directly with The Gym. This membership is available to all School District 60 staff, spouses and dependents. To learn more call (250) 785-7939.
School District 60 has arranged a Corporate Membership for GoodLife Fitness. This membership is available to all School District 60 staff. The Corporate Membership rate for School District 60 staff is: Annually $449 + $22.45 (5% tax) Biweekly $24 +$1.20 (5% tax) Sign Up Online The GoodLife Corporate Electronic Registration Tool online portal is live and ready for registrations. Use your Peace River North email address to sign up (this is the unique ID you will be prompted to provide). For more information please see the documents below.