The postal SMTP was provided with a kick in the pants, all appears to be working. It must know it is being shut down next week.
We are planning several streams of training to meet a variety of needs.
- NBCDES will be trained immediately
- Individuals can opt to use a JIT (Just in Time, video resources) training approach and self select for immediate transfer. See the link below for instructions
- AO sessions are being setup for after school of upcoming weeks
- Schools can receive after school training starting in September where everyone not on will be transferred onto the new system
- NPSS, Dr Kearney, and Bert Bowes can ask for after school training by department due to their size.
The Legacy Mail system will be turned off December 1st, 2009. No new mail accounts will be created on the legacy system.
Legacy Mail will be shutdown Dec 1st, 2009.
We expect to have all users voluntarily switched well before that date.
A question was asked if groups would be easy to create in the new system. There are several ways to do it to meet your needs and it is fairly easy to do. Here’s a video look below.