- Introduce the book and include a hook
- Brainstorm what to include in their book trailer, text and pictures, keeping in mind:
- genre of book, the author
- connections to self, text and world
- theme: friendship, courage, coming of age, injustice, heroism, determination, being different, love, working together
- How does the character’s actions connect him/her to this theme?
3. Choose a iMovie trailer theme which links to the theme.
4. Download the theme trailer storyboard pdf into Notability.
PDF’s from: http://learninginhand.com/blog/2014/8/6/plan-a-better-imovie-trailer-with-these-pdfs
(our server will not let you access PDF’s on above site)
Adrenaline+Trailer Bollywood+Trailer Expedition+Trailer Fairy+Tale+Trailer Family+Trailer Indie+Trailer Narrative+Trailer Retro+Trailer Romance+Trailer Teen+Trailer Scary+Trailer Super+Hero+Trailer Swashbuckler+Trailer Coming+of+Age+Trailer
5. Begin to plan your trailer on the storyboard.
6. Don’t give away too much, give the audience just enough
7. The fewer words on the screen, the better.
8. Find images for your iMovie:
- Search internet for images using Search Tools/Usage.
- Use camera to take your own pictures
- Use voiceovers or small video clips