We know that when our students can visualize, their writing is descriptive and engaging. Here are two seasonal projects teachers can do:
1. Create a rebus letter to Santa.
- This can be done using applications of Book Creator or Explain Everything
- add text and images to create the letter
- extend the activity by asking students to include sound effects
2. Create a iMove
- find a winter poem, and create an iMovie
- find images, and sound effects
- record the poem in iMovie
- add effects and transitions
- extension: have students create a movie for their own poemsSeasonal activities do not need to be crafts and music, try using WWP applications to create unique and engaging activities.