Try the free app “I Tell A Story”
A lot of students have enjoyed creating audio stories in Garageband, but with the iPad version it was not a priority to include the podcasts. The free app “I Tell A Story” allows the students to create a simple story. It has some built in sound effects and access to the itunes library. I would recommend adding your apple audio files to your itunes library.
- Listen to samples of audio stories online
- Brainstorm genres of audio stories
- Give an example of a written script (may give students a template for)
- Students write a script.
- Record script in sequential order in “I Tell A Story”
- Save, play and enjoy
- In the editing there is email choice, send to teacher
Below is a sample