The Videos page is organized by the MyEducation BC View. Views are available by security role. Most work done by Teachers will be in the Staff view. Most work done by Clerical or Administrators will be done in the School view.
The following videos look at items in the School View. This is the view used by clerical and administrators for the most part.
- Feb 1701 session — 2018-2019
- Create Custom Class/Homeroom List with Excel
- Editing A Field Set
- Changing Alert Types – Life Threatening and Legals
- Check School Calendar – Days in Session etc.
- “Standard” Calendar Check
- Snapshots – Creating, Removing a Student, Adding a Student
- Assigning Homerooms to Teachers – Modify List & Check for Primary School Error
- “The selected school cannot be the staff’s primary school” error
- First Log In to MyEducation BC
- Student Scheduling (Walk-In)
- Print Student Schedules
- Simple Class Lists from School View
- Creating Sections – Elementary
- Determining the Number of Sections
- Assigning Homerooms to Students
- Kid Check
- Daily & Class Office Attendance – K-6
The following videos look at items in the Staff View. This is the view used mostly by teachers.