****Registration is paused for the summer. Depending on the PHO rules we will open registration in late August either at school sites, online, or both.****
All Peace River North Elementary Schools are now accepting Kindergarten Student and All Grades for New Student Registrations
- Children who will be five (5) years of age by December 31, 2020 are eligible for registration in Kindergarten at their local schools.
- Registration for Kindergarten students for the 2020/2021 school year will take place in all Elementary Schools during regular school hours.
- Please register directly at your home school. Catchments have recently changed (Catchment Scenario G). If you are uncertain of the school boundaries (also known as catchment areas) please contact the nearest school or check our School Catchment Locator. It is strongly recommended that you register at your earliest convenience.
- Registration for Kindergarten students in the Anne Roberts Young Elementary School catchment will be available at the School Board Office (10112 105 Ave) as the school is currently under construction.
- French Immersion Kindergarten Is available at École Central Elementary School of the Arts only. Please call the school (250-785- 4511) for further information regarding the French Immersion program. For students entering Grade One, French Immersion is also a possibility at Ecole Central depending on space.
- Blended Kindergarten Learning and Distributed Learning are available at the Key Learning Centre only. Please call the school 250-261-5660 for more information.
- Busing will be provided for rural Kindergarten programs. Availability and times vary from school to school so please call your school for the appropriate details.
YOUR CHILD’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE
PROOF OF RESIDENCE
Proof of Residence can be provided through any of the following with your current address listed:
- Driver’s License
- Utility Bill
- Mortgage Statement
- Credit Card Invoice
- Municipal Tax bill
- Rental Agreement
- Notary Authorized Letter
YOUR CHILD’S IMMUNIZATION RECORD
If you have further questions, please contact
Mr. Jarrod Bell, Director of Instruction at (250) 262-6017.