School District #60 Users:
All school bookings must be approved and verified by your school administrator.
1. Check the School District #60 Cameron Lake Calendar on this page for open dates.
2. Download and complete the Booking Form, User agreement and Permission Slip. Please note that you are requested to select TWO ‘Programs’ per day from the ‘Environmental Science’ category. (Please refer to the ‘PROGRAMS‘ page found on this website…) Once complete (and signed by an administrator), email the form to:
3. Once the approval email has been received, your request will be accepted in the order received. If no-one has booked the date ahead of you, your booking will appear on the Cameron Lake Booking Calendar and a confirmation email will be sent.
4. Please note that if the site is not adequately cleaned upon your departure, $50.00 will be charged to your group. This includes food messes, litter and pet droppings.
5. To cancel a booking, follow the same procedure above. Cancellations must have a minimum of 14 days notice, otherwise a $50.00 fee will be charged to your school (with the exception of cancellations due to weather conditions). Be sure to keep a verification email (from the site coordinator).
- The planning form and schedule included in this handbook should also be filled out in advance and sent to the Site Coordinator. All activities to be undertaken during the site visit must be listed on the schedule.
- The activities, schedule and Meal Plan must be approved by the school principal.
- Groups must bring first-aid supplies
- The Center can accommodate up to 60 People in total
- Bookings may be any length of time from an hour to up to one week.
- The Center is available for use during Holidays and Weekends.
- There must be at least one person on site who has attended an on-site orientation session.
- Student consent and medical information forms MUST be submitted to the school principal prior to the trip.
Non-School District #60 Users:
Non School District 60 Groups may apply to use the site. See the section of the handbook that deals with Non School District groups for more information.
Follow the same procedure described above. For forms refer to the Private Group Forms section of the Forms Page. Please note that Non-S.D. 60 bookings will require a $150.00 to $500.00 deposit depending on group size with the same parameters described above.
Fees are available on the Fee Schedule page.