The Cameron Lake Outdoor Education and Environmental Studies Center is owned by School District 60 and is available for use by all district staff, pupils and public where such uses are compatible with the outdoor education curriculum objectives.
The Center is suitable for a variety of events, such as private family rentals, weddings, banquets, reunions, paid concert events, camping and more. Public users are currently required to privately book the space for use. Please see the PRIVATE USERS page for more information regarding public use.
- The kitchen is a fully equipped industrial style kitchen. All dishes and cookware are provided.
- 4 Bathrooms are concrete outhouse structures
- Each dormitory will house 48 people.
- The Center can accommodate 100 people.
- The property provides 18 Hectares of usable space.
- 27 km of trail both inside and outside of property boundaries.
- 10 km of designated cross country ski trails.
- There are 15 Mountain Bikes and more helmets available.
- 5 Tandem canoes, 1 Voyager Canoe and one Dragon boat.
- Archery Equipment
- There are +/- 100 sets of skis and boots ranging from child to adult.
- 1600 square feet of traversable climbing space
- A risk-play or Challenge Course area.
- Science lab equipment for Environmental Studies.
- A large open field.