We will be learning:
- Basic music theory
- Reading music – ¼ notes, 1/8th notes, 1/16th
- Using instruments to demonstrate beat and rhythm
- Writing songs to go with beat and rhythm.
- Music staff and note placements
- Implementing “Music Play” curriculum into the classroom.
- We will got through lessons step by step
- Demonstrations of each step
- The afternoon will be spent with teacher’s going through their music binders putting together lessons with support offered.
Date: October 19, 2018
Target Audience: teachers with little/no musical background
Time: 8:45 – 2:45
Location: Clearview School
Hosted by: Marla Miller
Registration Deadline: October 17
Registration Contact: email@example.com