My Blueprint Inservice
Simple Student Portfolios & Career Education Resources
My Blueprint is currently in use in both middle schools as well as NPSS. We would like to expand the program to grades 5-6 starting this September 2018. The program is versatile and continues to be expanded for multiple curriculum uses beyond career and portfolios.
Benefits of using My Blueprint Include:
- Supports careers curriculum
- Provides cross-curricular lesson plans based on BC curriculum
- Storage of portfolios for students with parent/teacher access
- Portfolios are archived within the program so they are available in future years
- Housing of illustrations of the core competencies including digital mediums
- Many curricular connections in grades 5 & 6 have been developed and fully outlined for teachers
- User friendly
Session Date: March 6, 2018 (morning is elementary schools & afternoon Middle/High Schools)
Target Audience: Grade 5/6 teachers
Time: Elementary Session: 9:00-12:00; Middle School/HS: 1:00-3:00
Registration Deadline: February 23, 2018. Please note that this information has been sent to school Administrators and registration is submitted by them.
Registration Contact: Charmaine Chretien firstname.lastname@example.org