School District 60: Peace River North – The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- An asset that is non repairable should be retired to parts/recycle.
- Only the SNA or SLAN is to retire an item in the inventory
- The SLAN is to remove our asset tag and place it into the binder of retired assets
- The audit date should be set when it is retired
- A note written as to why it has been retired and where is it going (parts/recycle)
- Assets are never deleted from the inventory
- Storage devices are to be wiped/destroyed (added Sep 22, 2015 – http://www.prn.bc.ca/ts/?p=2274)