POLICY NO.: 5003 DATE APPROVED: 1982-06
SUBJECT: Physical Examination – Bus Drivers
All Regular and Relief School Bus Drivers, including Contract Drivers, are required to take a Medical Examination as per the Motor Vehicle Act, or at the discretion of the Transportation Supervisor.
1. The Board agrees to pay for the medical examination.
2. A Bus Driver’s Medical Examination form may be obtained from the Transportation Supervisor prior to the examination.
3. Completed forms are returned to the Transportation Supervisor for review of the Assessment.
4. The Transportation Supervisor advises the employee of any conditions or restrictions he/she must meet.
5. Forms are retained by the Transportation Supervisor and are considered confidential.