Career Programs Mission Statement:
In School District No 60, our career programs are dedicated to enhancing career opportunities to all students by providing both knowledge and opportunities to students so they can successfully transition from high school to work and/or post secondary pursuits.
Career Program Value Statement:
School District No 60 has built its career program upon the following core value:
- To facilitate access to the wide range of opportunities within the graduation program.
- Help guide students through a variety of career and post secondary options
- Providing individual attention to each student to help reach their career potential
- Encourage and advise students to take advantage of opportunities to reach their full potential
In building upon these values we aspire to graduate students who, no matter where they live and work, will be able to:
- Be well prepared for life after secondary school
- Be a responsible and productive global citizen