Welcome to the District Intranet Login
- Open House on Rural Education - Friday March 3rd - 6pm @ NPSS - 20-02-2017
- Ground Breaking Ceremony - Margaret Ma Murray Community School - 17-02-2017
- School Buses Cancelled - Friday, February 17, 2017 - 17-02-2017
Click on the Links below to access the mail system or Helpdesk to generate work orders.
Known issues, and service outages will be reported on the Technology Services website available at www.prn.bc.ca/ts
Helpdesk 250-785-HELP (4357)
*New* Technology Services Help / Self Service (Internal)
If you are wondering how to add a printer or how to change your password we have an internal Google site for Self-Help Documents at http://bit.ly/sd60help . It includes
- how-to documents
- how-to videos
- request form for new how-to docs/videos
- enrolment form for Trusted Network Access for private devices of staff members
- links to helpdesk and department blog
This resource may be helpful for people using their private devices, or for people using district supported devices and want to attempt a fix without waiting for support.
Self Service Reset Password Management (SSRPM)
In school Windows users simply press Ctrl-Alt-Delete on your keyboards and select Change Password.
For Mac users or to be able to reset your DWL (District Wide Login) password from home you must first register for the SSRPM service. Once you have registered you can use the service to change your DWL password if you have forgotten it.
The SSPRM is available at https://toolbox.prn.bc.ca
Videos and documents on password changes are available at the internal Technology Services Help / Self Service site at http://bit.ly/sd60help